Monday, January 3, 2011

Doctor Who Quotes

Amelia Pond: Are you alright, Mister?
The Doctor: I'm fine! I'm okay! This is all perfectly normal.
Amelia Pond: Who are you?
The Doctor: I don't know yet. Still cooking.

The Doctor: If you knock this wall down the crack would stay put 'cause the crack isn't in the wall.
Amelia: Where is it then?
The Doctor: Everywhere. And everything. It's a split in the skin of the world. Two parts of space and time that should never have touched.

The Doctor: Give me five minutes. I'll be right back.
Amelia: People always say that.
The Doctor: Am I people? Do I even look like people. Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Atraxi: You are not of this world.
The Doctor: No, but I've put a lot of work into it.

Amy: I started to think you were just, like, a mad man with a box.
The Doctor: Amy Pond, there's something you better understand about me 'cause it's important. And one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a mad man with a box.

Amy: Have you ever run away from something because you were scared. Or not ready. Or just... just because you could.
The Doctor: Once. A long time ago.
Amy: What happened?
The Doctor: Hello.

Amy: You're worried about the Daleks.
The Doctor: I'm always worried about the Daleks.

The Doctor: The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships in fact. It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to have tasted the glory, and then go back. It will tear you apart.

Amy: Have you always been this disgusting?
The Doctor: No. That's recent.

Craig: Where did you learn to cook?
The Doctor: Paris. In the eighteenth century. No, hang on. That's not recent is it? Seventeenth? No no, twentieth. Sorry, I'm not used to doing them in the right order.
Craig: Has anyone ever told you that you're a bit weird?
The Doctor: They never really stop.

The Doctor: Now all I've got to do is pass as an ordinary human being. Simple. What could possibly go wrong.
Amy: Have you seen you?

The Doctor: I'll be a story in your head. That's okay. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? 'Cause it was, you know. It was the best. The daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back.

Go on. Read more:

http://www.planetclaire.org/quotes/doctorwho/eleventh-doctor/

I love Doctor Who.

l8er


No comments: